Five Steps To A Healthy Sleeping Environment
Here are five initial steps to improving your sleep environment.
1. Use battery devices near the bed. Research has found that exposure to high magnetic fields during sleep can cause long-term illness. Electric clocks are just one of many devices known to produce high magnetic fields.
2. Turn off bedroom circuits. Electrical fields affect the bio-communication system, preventing you from getting a restful sleep.
3. Eliminate radio frequencies. Radio frequencies from portable phones, cell phones, and wireless devices have been shown to disrupt the body's immune system.
4. Beds should not contain metal. Metal frames and metal box springs can amplify and distort the earth's magnetic field, interfering with a restful sleep. Instead, use natural materials.
5. Ensure there are no elevated magnetic fields. Magnetic fields originating from appliances or building wiring can penetrate walls into a bedroom and disrupt the body's communication system.Disclaimer
230 Midland Ave
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
9065 S. Pecos Rd., Ste. 250
Henderson, NV 89074
551 5th Avenue Ste. 525
Manhattan, NY 10176