About Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery
Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery - Obesity Surgery
At the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, obesity surgery is important to help the health of many patients that come in. The surgeons at Lawrence Hospital Center understand that tedious diet therapies can fail in bringing long-term weight loss.
At the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, the team offers patients an integrative and comprehensive approach to weight loss. The team enlists the talents of physicians, surgeons, nurse practitioners, registered dietitians, behavioral therapists, physical therapists and a number of supporting professionals to help individuals with the hurdles of losing and then maintaining their weight. Once these patients have reached their goals of a certain weight, the specialists offer body contouring procedures in conjunction with their plastic surgery associates.
The Center enlists surgeons that specialize in performing minimally invasive techniques and the Center provides a full range of obesity surgeries, including laparoscopic gastric banding and laparoscopic gastric bypass. The Center's obesity surgeon, Dr. Miguel Silva, its clinical director, is renowned as mentor and educator in the field of obesity surgery.
- A Safe, Powerful Way to Kill Any Cancer?
- Bladder Cancer Discovery Ignites Hope for Cure
- Cancer Cure Hope
- Expert Commentary: Delia Chiaramonte, M.D. 01/27/2010
- Health Wrap | Cardiology, Cancer, Asthma, Trans-fat
- Obesity Found to Increase Colon Cancer Risk
- Osceola Cancer Center - Cancer/Oncology Clinical Trials
- Osceola Cancer Center - Marriage and Family Therapy
- Two Markers Found for Prostate-Cancer Deadliness
- Viruses Being Used to Fight Cancer