About Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery
Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery - Obesity Surgery
At the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, obesity surgery is important to help the health of many patients that come in. The surgeons at Lawrence Hospital Center understand that tedious diet therapies can fail in bringing long-term weight loss.
At the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, the team offers patients an integrative and comprehensive approach to weight loss. The team enlists the talents of physicians, surgeons, nurse practitioners, registered dietitians, behavioral therapists, physical therapists and a number of supporting professionals to help individuals with the hurdles of losing and then maintaining their weight. Once these patients have reached their goals of a certain weight, the specialists offer body contouring procedures in conjunction with their plastic surgery associates.
The Center enlists surgeons that specialize in performing minimally invasive techniques and the Center provides a full range of obesity surgeries, including laparoscopic gastric banding and laparoscopic gastric bypass. The Center's obesity surgeon, Dr. Daniel Davis, DO and its clinical director, Dorothy Roedel Ferraro, MS, CS, ANP, are renowned as mentors and educators in the field of obesity surgery.
- Human Stem Cells Return Motor Function to Paralyzed Rats
- New GERD Procedure
- Obesity Seems to Degrade Men's Sex Lives
- Portion Size Influences How Much We Eat More Than Any other Factor
- Super Obesity Surgery
- Video Games Beneficial for.. Surgeons?
- Watch your Alcohol Intake, Gastric Bypass Patients
- Weight Gain in Postmenopausal Woman and the Risk of Breast Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery for Older Americans
- What is Renal Stenosis?