About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Cervical Cancer Can Be Detected with Cheap Vinegar Test
- Colorectal Cancer Risk May Be Increased by Gut Microbes
- New Bladder Cancer Test Could Greatly Improve Patient Care
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Slow Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Cell Proliferation
- Study Finds Link between Blood Disorder Prognosis and Smoking History
- Symptoms Identified For Ovarian Cancer
- Throat Cancer Risk Increased by Frequent Heartburn
- Trial Promises More Targeted Radiation Therapy
- Tylenol and Ovarian Cancer
- What Is the Relationship Between Testosterone and Prostate Cancer?