About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- 5 Ways to have Fun in the Sun Without Getting Burned
- Breast Cancer Risk Heightened by Diabetes and Obesity
- Can Aspirin Really Prevent Cancer?
- Esophageal Cancer Risk May be Reduced by Cutting Alcohol Consumption
- Excessive Middle Age Protein Intake as Harmful as Smoking
- High Volume Surgeons Get Better Survival Rates for Esophageal Cancer Surgery Patients
- Marijuana Smoking, Testicular Cancer Found to Be Linked
- Medicinas Para la Obesidad Pueden Combatir el Cáncer
- Natural Sleep Techniques to Help Cancer Patients
- The Number of Aging Cancer Survivors Rising Quickly