About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Alcohol Consumption Linked to Higher Cancer Risk
- Discovery Leads to Novel Cancer Medication Approach
- Frankincense Oil as a Treatment for Bladder Cancer
- Health Wrap | Cardiology, Cancer, Asthma, Trans-fat
- Pancreatic Cancer Patients See Improved Survival with Abraxane
- Semen Hormone May Aggravate Cervical and Uterine Cancers
- Summer Sun Safety Tips
- Transplant Patients Who Develop Head & Neck Cancer Face Increased Risk
- Treating Liver Cancer With Mirror Molecules
- Video Games Beneficial for.. Surgeons?