About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Best Practices for Esophageal Cancer Treatment
- Can Ginseng Fight Cancer?
- Cancer Patients Often Encounter Vitamin D Deficiency
- Does Aspirin Prevent Cancer?
- Health Wrap: October 6th
- Middle Aged Men Who Exercise Can Reduce Lung and Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Promise Seen in New Kidney Cancer Vaccine
- Social Class No Shield Against Smoking's Toxicity
- Sun Exposure Can Help Lower Pancreatic Cancer Risk
- Voice Health