About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- A Recommended Diet for Bladder Cancer Patients
- Community Action Stressed in New Cancer Prevention Guidelines
- Depression Can Affect Cancer Patients' Survival Chances
- Does PSA Testing Do More Harm than Good?
- New Laser Technology May Provide Better Cancer Detection
- Ovarian Cancer Patients See New Hope for Treatment
- Scientists Discover New Subtypes of Kidney Cancer
- Spectroscopy Could Greatly Aid Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Vaccination of Boys Critical in HPV Prevention
- We Are Moving Closer Toward Non-Surgical Treatments for Multiple Tumors