About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Blacks' Higher Cancer Incidence Causes Higher Mortality
- Cancer Treatment Potential with Cancer-Killing Stem Cells
- Coffee Consumption Tied to Greatly Lowered Mortality Risk from Oral Cancers
- Genetic Mutation Increases Risk of Mesothelioma
- Inflammation Found in Prostate Biopsies "Suggest Reduced Cancer Risk"
- Long Term Study Indicates Colonoscopy May Halve Colon Cancer Deaths
- Low Fat Diet Linked to Reduced Risk of Ovarian Cancer
- Nanoparticle Technique Delivers More Medicine to Tumors
- Recurrence of Bladder Cancer Possible Despite Removal of the Bladder
- Smokers Face Increased Risk of Esophageal Cancer