About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Cardio Could Hide the Secret to Curing Liver Cancer
- Do Healthy Women Benefit from Routine Pelvic Exams?
- Expert Commentator: Dr. Murad Alam 11/18/2009
- Health Wrap | Cardiology, Cancer, Asthma, Trans-fat
- New Radiotherapy Technique Might Be Alternative to Brachytherapy
- Obesity Found to Hasten a Form of Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis Advancements
- Understanding and Halting the Process of Metastasis
- Viruses Eradicate Cancer Cells, Not Healthy Tissue
- ZEN Bust-enhancing Supplements May Increase Cancer Risk