About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Blacks' Higher Cancer Incidence Causes Higher Mortality
- Federal Panel Discourages Use of PSA-Based Screening
- Lab Studies Find Altered Imatinib Fights Morphine Tolerance
- Lung Cancer Death Risk Greatly Increased From Heavy Diesel Exhaust Exposure
- Ovarian Cancer Patients See New Hope for Treatment
- Prostate Tests Found to Overdiagnose Cancer
- Smokeless Tobacco Substitutes Save Lives
- Study Points out Fatal Side Effects with 3 Cancer Drugs
- Transplant Patients Who Develop Head & Neck Cancer Face Increased Risk
- Who should be Eligible to Receive Preventive Breast Cancer Medications?