About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Breast Cancer Subtypes: Understanding Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Community Action Stressed in New Cancer Prevention Guidelines
- Curcumin May Prevent Nicotine-Related Head and Neck Cancers
- Five Measures for Preventing 100,000 American Deaths a Year
- New Laser Technology May Provide Better Cancer Detection
- Ovarian Cancer Patients See New Hope for Treatment
- Racial Gap in Cancer Mortality Stubbornly Persists
- Sugar Content Comparison of Popular Beverages
- The Key to Treating Brain Cancer May Lie in Reactivating Immune Cells
- Video Games Beneficial for.. Surgeons?