About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Chromosome Abnormality Offers Clues for Cancer Research
- Colorectal Cancer Risk May Be Increased by Gut Microbes
- Exercising After 50 Reduces Breast Cancer Risk
- Health Behaviors Worse among Female Cancer Survivors
- Integrative Approach Shown to Double Life Expectancy for Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
- Kidney Tumor Treatment Evolves with Robotic Technology
- Ovarian Cancer Patients See New Hope for Treatment
- Pancreatic Cancer and Obesity Directly Linked
- What is the Polypill?
- Your First Visit