About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Alcohol's Acetaldehyde May Be a Significant Cancer Risk
- Can Aspirin Really Prevent Cancer?
- Experimental Vaccine Shields Mice From Breast Cancer
- Expert Commentary: Dr. David Ansell, M.D., MPH - June 2, 2009
- Is Splenda Safe to Use?
- Osceola Cancer Center - Marriage and Family Therapy
- Prostate Cancer Death Risk Lowered By Vegetable Fats
- Prostate Cancer Linked to Deep Fried Foods
- Virus Technology Improves Brain Cancer Diagnosis
- What to Seek in an Oncologist and what to Avoid Infographic