About The Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
Lucia Boselli, M.D. is a consulting physician at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Boselli earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM), Bronx, NY. She specialized in internal medicine and radiation oncology at Montefiore Medical Center, which is part of AECOM. She earned the American College of Radiation Oncology Howard H. Wong Fellowship Award for her fellowship in pediatric radiation oncology at St. Jude's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN. During her training, she participated in bench research involving the metastatic process in breast cancer and earned the Radiologic Society of North America Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology.
- A Third of Patients Abandon Breast Cancer Drug Due to Side Effects
- Discovery Leads to Novel Cancer Medication Approach
- Fasting May Aid Chemo By Slowing Cancer Cells
- Heart Healthy Lifestyle Also Protects Against Cancer
- Lung Cancer - Staging
- Mistletoe Found to Treat Colon Cancer Effectively
- Obesity Found to Hasten a Form of Leukemia
- Should Men get PSA Screening for Prostate Cancer?
- Spectroscopy Could Greatly Aid Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Stress a Risk Factor for Uterine Cancer