Dr. Jonathan Donath graduated from the University Of Bridgeport College Of Chiropractic. The University Of Bridgeport College Of Chiropractic is noted to be the only Chiropractic School within 250 miles of NYC. He graduated Summa Cum Laude and had the honor of being Valedictorian of his class. He has a Masters degree in Human Nutrition.
Besides Spinal Decompression, he is certified and specializes in Active Release Technique, otherwise known as ART. ART is designed to treat soft tissue injuries and is used to break up adhesions and scar tissue that is caused by repetitive stress, overuse and trauma.
Dr. Donath incorporates a "whole person approach" into his practice. He uses a great hands-on technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures and provides the newest, most natural vitamin and mineral supplements available. Dr. Donath can help you with relieving pain, restoring function and increasing your performance level. Dr. Donath wants to do his best to help his patients perform better if they are athletes, if patients desire to be healthier and so forth, then Dr. Donath is there for you.
- University of Bridgeport Chiropractic College-Doctor of Chiropractic, 2006
- University of Bridgeport Nutrition Institute- Masters degree in Human Nutrition, 2006
- Yeshiva University-Bachelor's degree in Psychology, 2002
- License to practice Chiropractic, State of New York
- Certified as an Active Release Technique %u2013 Soft-Tissue Management System practitioner (fewer than 1 in 100 chiropractors have achieved this certification)
- Certified as a DTS Spinal Decompression Provider.
- Completed Module One of Graston Technique
- Certified in Sole Supports Gait-Referenced Casting
- NBCE certified in Physiotherapy
- AAOS Emergency Care and Safety Institute Certified First Responder
- AAOS Professional Rescuer CPR Certified
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
Chiropractic Related Volunteer Work:
- Medical Staff at New York City Triathlon
- Medical Staff at Sybase Classic LPGA Golf Tournament
- Docent at Bodies: The Exhibition, New York City
Patient Education Articles
- Acupuncture and Fibromyalgia
- Alternatives to Antidepressant Drugs
- Obesity May Be Contagious
- Organic Found to Have No Nutritional Edge Over Standard Food
- Stem Cells Can Aid Spinal Disc Repair
- Stroke Risk Heightened by Hip Replacement Surgery
- What is Barrett's Esophagus?
- What is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Winterizing Your Skin
- Young Athletes Avoid Injuries With Warm-up Routines