Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- 3 Genes Found Linked to Testicular Cancer
- An Amazing Anti-Cancer Protein
- Coffee Consumption and Reduced Risk of Prostate Cancer
- How Real is the Threat of Pandemic?
- Olive Oil Found to Help Fight and Prevent Breast Cancer
- Outdoor Secondhand Smoke
- Prostate Cancer Detection
- Rapid Flu Test
- Research Implicates Drinking with Higher Cancer Risk
- Robotic Technology Allows Fast-Rebound Hysterectomies