Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- Alcohol Consumption Linked to Higher Cancer Risk
- Birth Control Pills May Reduce Ovarian Cancer Risk
- Curcumin May Prevent Nicotine-Related Head and Neck Cancers
- FISH on Chips and ...Cancer?
- Handling Kidney Cancer With One Tiny Incision
- Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Used on Brain Tumors
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid Shrinks Tumors, Improves Chemotherapy
- Routine Foot Self Exams Can Detect Melanoma
- Seven Cervical-Cancer Falsehoods Debunked
- Viruses Being Used to Fight Cancer