Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- A Recommended Diet for Bladder Cancer Patients
- Blog Post: Stuart Diamond, Editor-in-Chief - May 29, 2009
- Fruit Chemical Shrinks Tumors
- Knowledge of Fat-Making Complex Could Fight Obesity
- New Thyroid Cancer Cell Lines Developed to Correct Appalling Error
- Obesity Drugs May Fight Cancer
- Osceola Cancer Center - Prostate Cancer Case Study
- Rapid Flu Test
- Two Markers Found for Prostate-Cancer Deadliness
- What is Carotid Stenosis?