Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- Fewer Medications Required for Diabetes Patients Who Undergo Bariatric Surgery
- Growing Number of Patients Opt for Gastric Banding
- Life Expectancy for Older Obese Males Not Extended by Bariatric Surgery
- No Kidding, Let's Get Active
- Obese Don't Lose Weight Even After Health Breakdowns
- Obesity Rates May Be Leveling Off
- Obesity Seems to Degrade Men's Sex Lives
- Remedy or Rip Off: Relacor
- What Is a Peptic Ulcer?
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease?