Lawrence Hospital Joint Replacement Center
When wear and tear or degenerative conditions like osteoarthritis threaten to reduce or limit your mobility, it may be time to look into joint replacement surgery as an option. Pain in your knee or hip that doesn't go away and prevents you from going about your everyday life is a sign from your body that something is wrong and needs to be fixed. At Lawrence Hospital Joint Replacement Center, physicians, therapists, dieticians and nurses all work together to see that you regain your mobility.
The heart and soul of our Joint Replacement program is the Comfort Team, a unit specially dedicated to guiding joint replacement patients through the program successfully with all the support they need. Integrating wellness concepts, specially formulated diets, and expert physical rehabilitation therapists, the Comfort Team's job is to help your return to independent mobility. And with the personal touch patients have grown to expect from Lawrence Hospital Center, you can be certain that you are in good hands.
If you are are having trouble with chronic joint pain in your hip or knees, Lawrence Hospital Center wants to help you. In the event you do need a new joint, the Joint Replacement Center makes every effort to give patients the best in orthopedic care. High level care in community setting - that's the Lawrence Hospital Center way. Call us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- 8 Ways Exercise Keeps You Young and Healthy
- Cartilage Transplants Help Repair Shoulder Joints
- Chiropractic Helped U.S. Olympic Medal Count
- Long, Skinny Muscle Found Crucial to Healthy Spine
- New Bone-Marrow-Cell Therapy Aids Spine Repair
- Restless Legs Linked to Heart Disease and Stroke
- Sports Injuries and Children
- Synthetic Bone May Assist Implant Surgery
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments
- Women With Depression At Risk For Osteoporosis