Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- Bariatric Surgery Triggers Reversal of Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes Benefits from Gastric Bypass Surgery But Is Not a Permanent Fix
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman M.D. - June 9, 2009
- Heart Disease and Stroke Risked Reduced Significantly for Bariatric Surgery Patients
- Obesity Surgery Changes Hormones to Provide Relief of Diabetes Symptoms
- Remedy or Rip Off: Relacor
- Simple Surgical Checklist Reduces Deaths, Complications
- Stem Cells Help Reduce Kidney Transplant Rejection
- What is Gastroenterology?
- What is Renal Stenosis?