Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- A Safe, Powerful Way to Kill Any Cancer?
- Chemo Bath for Liver Cancer Seen as Treatment Breakthrough
- Common Food Preservative Aids in Slowing Tumor Growth
- MRI Excels at Detecting Wrist Ligament Tears
- Macrophage "Trojan Horse" Treatment Kills Cancer in Mice
- Men Can Avoid Prostate Cancer Treatment Effects with Active Surveillance
- Mine-Hunting Software Identifies Rare Cancer-Related Cells
- New Hope for Bone Cancer Patients
- Nicotine-Replacement Aids Help in Quitting Smoking
- What is Carotid Stenosis?