Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- Bariatric Surgery Can Lead to Positive Changes in Lifestyle
- Bariatric Surgery Patients See Better Outcomes following Physical Activity Counseling
- Do Teaching Hospitals Offer Better Value?
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman May 1, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman, MD April 22, 2009
- Fewer Medications Required for Diabetes Patients Who Undergo Bariatric Surgery
- Growth Hormone Aids Healthier Obesity Weight Loss
- Intestinal Chemical May Suppress Appetite and Fight Obesity
- What is Coronary Artery Disease?
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease?