Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- Avoid Cancer: Eat Your Vegetables
- Breast Cancer Surgery Stressing Cosmetics Over Cures?
- Expert Commentary: David L. Zumerchik, M.D. - 03/22/2010
- How Real is the Threat of Pandemic?
- Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Used on Brain Tumors
- Osceola Cancer Center - Marriage and Family Therapy
- Osceola Cancer Center - Oncology Medical Lab
- Prostate Greenlight Laser Treatment
- Weight Gain in Postmenopausal Woman and the Risk of Breast Cancer
- What is Carotid Stenosis?