Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- A Cancer Therapy Nearing Breakthrough
- Can Ginseng Fight Cancer?
- Cancer's Effect on Bladder Functioning
- Compound May Help Fight a Common Leukemia
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Tauseef Ahmed, M.D., April 30, 2009
- Nicotine-Replacement Aids Help in Quitting Smoking
- Obesity Found to Increase Colon Cancer Risk
- Recognizing the Early Signs of Bladder Cancer
- Routine Foot Self Exams Can Detect Melanoma
- What is Carotid Stenosis?