Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- An Amazing Anti-Cancer Protein
- Children of Smokers Are Less Healthy Than They Seem
- City Women Are More Likely To Develop Breast Cancer
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Tauseef Ahmed, M.D., April 30, 2009
- Outdoor Secondhand Smoke
- Potential Ovarian Cancer Treatment Seeks Out Tumor Cells
- Seven Cervical-Cancer Falsehoods Debunked
- Surrounding Normal Cells Can Influence Tumor Growth
- What is Gastroenterology?
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease?