Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- Infinitesimal Bundles Obliterate Cancer Cells
- Lose the Extra Pounds if You Want to Cut Your Risk of Cancer
- Marijuana Compounds Effective in Battle with Brain Cancer
- New Lab Test Could Speed Treatment of a Leukemia
- Obesity and Cancer Risk
- Osceola Cancer Center - Personalized Cancer Care
- Summer Sun Safety Tips
- Understanding Asbestosis | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments
- Viruses Being Used to Fight Cancer
- What is Renal Stenosis?