Our team of Board-Certified specialists and general surgeons from New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center work together with Lawrence Hospital clinicians and staff to offer access to some of the best medicine and surgery in the tri-state area. Patients receive benefits of an academic institution including easy access to clinical trials and advanced procedures.
We take pride in our ability to offer excellent yet personalized care coupled with exceptional customer service.
Spencer Amory, MD
Clinical Professor of Surgery
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Director, Center for Advanced Surgery
Patient Education Articles
- 10 Ways to Lower Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Acupuncture Beats Drug Therapy for Treating Hot Flashes
- Curcumin May Prevent Nicotine-Related Head and Neck Cancers
- Expert Commentary: David L. Zumerchik, M.D. - 03/22/2010
- Infinitesimal Bundles Obliterate Cancer Cells
- Marijuana Smoking, Testicular Cancer Found to Be Linked
- Olive Oil Found to Help Fight and Prevent Breast Cancer
- Urination After Removal of Cancerous Bladder
- Viruses Being Used to Fight Cancer
- What is Carotid Stenosis?