Tennis Elbow / Tommy John Procedure Manhattan, NYC
Recovering from a sports injury is effective if one consults the right doctors. Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine located in Manhattan, NYC, has the necessary skill to allow for a healthy recovery for each of its patients no matter what their condition. Tennis elbow is one of the most common issues seen by the staff. Their knowledge of great treatments such as the Tommy John Procedure and others they are able to provide a safe, effective recovery. Call today to schedule an appointment.
Tennis Elbow is a condition that describes pain deriving from trouble with the tendons within the arm affecting the elbow. Often when players change gear, use a racket that is to large and heavy or has a grip that is too big the elbow tendons become worn and tear. This debilitation is also often experienced by pitchers due to the immense stress they experience. To remedy this ailment, the Tommy John Procedure and other types of elbow surgeries are available to restore the ligaments and return function to the elbow.
When dealing with surgical procedures such as the Tommy John Procedure, it is important to visit professionals who understand your pain and how to get you back on the road to recovery as quick as possible . Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine have experienced many times where patients would be prescribed surgery to cure a condition which can be solved using advanced rehabilitative methods. This ability to distinguish the proper means of treatment is what sets Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine apart from the other sports medicine practices.
The Doctors at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine are experts in administering orthopedic solutions in:
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Arm surgery
At Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine, you can be sure that you will be receiving the highest quality of care. Whether the condition is tennis elbow or you are in need of the Tommy john procedure or any other orthopedic procedure, be sure to call Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine today. Their practice is conveniently located in Manhattan, NYC and is easily accessible from Northern New Jersey.
- Can Training Programs Boost Cognitive Function in Elderly Patients?
- Even a Little Exercise Confers Benefits
- Exercise Programs Benefit Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Exercise is the Secret to a Good Night's Rest
- For Longevity Being Fit Is Paramount, Regardless of Weight
- Hamstring Grafts Effective Option in ACL Knee Reconstruction
- Human Stem Cells Return Motor Function to Paralyzed Rats
- Power Plate Technology Can Aid Physical Therapy
- Routine Exercise Raises Life Expectancy Even If Overweight
- Stand Up and Improve Your Life Expectancy