Pinched Nerve New Jersey
The pain of a pinched nerve is like nothing else. Often described as a burning, stabbing pain, it can completely debilitate you, leaving you desperate for a way to stop it from taking over your life. In many cases, problems with a pinched nerve in the back or neck are a result of a failure or malfunction of the spinal discs and can be effectively treated using non-surgical methods. Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC, a chiropractic back doctor in New Jersey, offers comprehensive pain treatment so that his patients can return to the lives they once enjoyed.
Treatment with Dr. Ferraro can include a number of different approaches to relieve pain; it all depends on what your particular needs are based on the evaluation Dr. Ferraro performs. In many cases, your program will combine several different disciplines for the greatest effect. Treatments that are used to stop pain include physical therapy, chiropractic adjustment, spinal decompression therapy, sports medicine techniques and pain management.
Common conditions that are treated at Dr. Ferraro’s practice include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain or Stiffness
- Joint Problems
- Post Orthopedic Surgery Physical Therapy
- Muscle Pain and Weakness
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sports Injuries
Make your appointment with Dr. Ferraro today and get the help you need. A pinched nerve can be a terrible thing to deal with, and you don’t need to suffer anymore. Call his office in New Jersey now.
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Remedy or Ripoff Dr. Frank's
- Glimmer of Hope for Spine-Injury Victims
- WHO Investigates Neck Pain Big-Time
- Chiropractic Technique Reduces Blood Pressure
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- Physical Therapy, Not A Knee Brace, Aids In ACL Recovery
- Rapid Rise in "Complementary" Medical Services
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain