Breast Cancer Center in Westchester County, New York
Are you looking for an excellent breast cancer center in Westchester County, New York? The battle with cancer is tough, and in order to be successful you need a team of specialists that can match the strength and dedication that those fighting cancer show each day. At the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, our breast cancer center is lead by Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD, who uses her years of experience to give our patients a fighting chance. To learn more about the exceptional results and high quality of care, call our breast cancer center and request a consultation.
Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD was an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and an attending Surgeon New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She is here to guide you and your loved ones all the way through the cancer battle. The team at the breast cancer center at Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery understands the strain that breast cancer places on an individual and their family, and has created an environment where patients and their love ones can be uplifted in the cancer battle.
Our Breast Care Center offers a wide range of essential services including:
- Diagnosis and Biopsy: Using minimally invasive surgical procedures, Dr. Ananthakrishnan can locate abnormalities, and obtain multiple tissue samples with the tiniest of incisions.
- Treatment: Based on your diagnosis, there are a number of breast cancer treatment options including oncoplastic lumpectomy, skin sparing mastectomy, Nipple-preserving mastectomy, sentinel node biopsy, and Axillary lymph node dissection.
- Financial Counseling: If you are having difficulties with your insurance provider, we have a support team who will help you work through the financial aspects of treatment.
- Breast Cancer Survivorship Program: After breast cancer treatment, the center offers a comprehensive cancer survivorship program to help you with the physical, emotional, spiritual and financial effects that it can have on your life.
The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery appreciates the bravery and commitment that is embedded in the heart of cancer patients and their families. It has inspired us to create the best breast cancer center possible. If you're looking for breast cancer care in the Bronxville, Westchester County, New York area, call today for more information.
- BRCA Breast Cancer Genes
- Cancers Can be Avoided in 40% of Cases
- Curcumin May Prevent Nicotine-Related Head and Neck Cancers
- High Volume Surgeons Get Better Survival Rates for Esophageal Cancer Surgery Patients
- Joe Theismann Superbowl
- Lose the Extra Pounds if You Want to Cut Your Risk of Cancer
- Surrounding Normal Cells Can Influence Tumor Growth
- Symptoms Identified For Ovarian Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer Risk Rises With Number of Dental X-Rays
- What is Barrett's Esophagus?