Nipple-Preserving Mastectomy Westchester County, New York
Thousands of people are diagnosed with breast cancer every year. Many people when they hear the news are lost and unsure of the best approach to fighting the terrible disease. Let the professionals at Lawrence Hospital Center in Westchester County, New York, guide you through this challenge, by providing options you might not find elsewhere such as a nipple-preserving mastectomy. Call today to request a consultation.
A new type of breast cancer surgery offered by Lawrence Hospital Center of Advanced Surgery is called nipple-preserving mastectomy. This surgery is for women who have breast cancer, but do not want the nipple removed. In this procedure only the cancerous portion of the breast is removed, leaving the skin and nipple of the breast intact. This allows for tissue from another part of the body or an implant to be put in, restoring the breast to its natural beauty.
Our breast surgeons also perform the following procedures:
• Oncoplastic lumpectomy
• Skin sparing mastectomy
• Nipple-preserving mastectomy
• Sentinel node biopsy
• Axillary lymph node dissection
• Surgery for recurrent disease
Breast cancer removal can be a tough decision to make for anyone. Let the surgeons at Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery use their latest surgical techniques like a nipple-preserving mastectomy to help you get through this difficult time. Call today for a consultation.
- Your First Visit
- Symptoms Identified For Ovarian Cancer
- Sun Pill
- Blacks' Higher Cancer Incidence Causes Higher Mortality
- Coffee Consumption and Reduced Risk of Prostate Cancer
- Nicotine Found to Accelerate Breast Cancer
- Osceola Cancer Center - Cancer/Oncology Clinical Trials
- New Thyroid Cancer Cell Lines Developed to Correct Appalling Error
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease?
- Stem Cells used to treat Fibrosis in Lung Patients