Weight Loss Surgery in Eastchester, New York
Weight loss can be very difficult to do on your own. Dieting and exercise may not deliver the results you desire, leaving you with questions on whether or not you are capable of losing weight. Millions of people suffer from obesity and develop serious conditions living with it. Often feeling helpless, they continue down this unhealthy path. But if you’re looking for amazing Weight Loss Surgery results near Eastchester, New York, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery. We offer a range of weight loss surgery options, including LAP BAND and gastric bypass surgery.
Many people fear Weight Loss Surgery, because they are unaware of the tremendous advances that have been made. Modern Weight Loss Surgery options include LAP BAND surgery, which is minimally invasive, fully reversible and only requires a short hospital stay. Of course we recognizes that each patient is different, so we offer other Weight Loss Surgery options including Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery as well. This procedure is more invasive than lap band, but it offers the largest weight loss in the least amount of time. Which of our many Weight Loss Surgery options is right for you? Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery near Eastchester, New York for a consultation today to find out. Soon you will be on your way to reaching the weight you only dreamed of achieving.
As you are making your decision, bear in mind the serious health risks of continued obesity:
• Cardiovascular Disease
• Type 2 Diabetes
• Sleep Apnea
• Reduced Life Expectancy
• Certain Cancers
• High Blood Pressure
Stop dreaming and start planning! Call Lawrence Hospital Center serving Eastchester, NY today for information on Weight Loss Surgery, and how you can reach your weight loss goals.
- Bariatric Surgery Does Not Lower Costs of Health Care
- Bariatric Surgery Helps Avoid Pregnancy Complications
- Bariatric Surgery Prior to Pregnancy Reduces Risk of Complications for Obese Women
- Bariatric Surgery and Long-Term Health
- Do Teaching Hospitals Offer Better Value?
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman, M.D. - May 20, 2009
- Growing Number of Patients Opt for Gastric Banding
- Growth Hormone Aids Healthier Obesity Weight Loss
- Novel Approaches for Treating Obesity
- Weight-Loss Surgery Cures Teen Diabetes