Gastric Bypass Surgery near Eastchester, New York
Are you looking for amazing Gastric Bypass Surgery results in Eastchester, Westchester County, NY? Many people who suffer from obesity have found the help they needed with gastric bypass surgery. The surgeons at Lawrence Hospital Center, led by Dr. Miguel Silva, have successfully performed hundreds of Gastric
bypass surgeries, with impressive results. Call today to request a consultation and see if gastric bypass surgery is right for you.
The surgeons at Lawrence Hospital specialize in gastric bypass surgery. Gastric Bypass surgery alters the digestive system so that the stomach is smaller, and it is not possible to eat as much food. It also changes the body’s ability to absorb nutrients, so the calories you do eat are not all processed. This procedure helps you lose weight at a rapid, dramatic pace. Want to learn more? Call today. We’ll answer your questions and concerns about gastric bypass surgery.
After surgery we continue to support your weight loss journey with a weight loss team including registered dieticians, registered nurses, and even counselling services. Embracing a new lifestyle is a process, and we will be there to guide you every step of the way.
Gastric Bypass can provide relief from many obesity related conditions including:
• High Blood Pressure
• High Cholesterol
• Heart Disease
• Type 2 Diabetes
Don't continue to live with the burdens associated with obesity. To find amazing Gastric Bypass Surgery results in Eastchester, Westchester County, New York, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consultation today.
- Cardiovascular Abnormalities May Be Treated Through Bariatric Surgery in Obese Adolescents
- Cardiovascular Events and Death Reduced by Bariatric Surgery
- Expanded Group of Patients Eligible for Safe and Effective Bariatric Surgery
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman, M.D. - May 20, 2009
- Fewer Medications Required for Diabetes Patients Who Undergo Bariatric Surgery
- Human Stem Cells Return Motor Function to Paralyzed Rats
- Link Found Between High Fructose Corn Syrup and Diabetes
- Obesity Seems to Degrade Men's Sex Lives
- Simple Surgical Checklist Reduces Deaths, Complications
- What is Carotid Stenosis?