Gastric Bypass Surgeon in Westchester County, NY
Losing weight is a difficult task for many people. Dieting and exercise are tough to balance especially if you have a job and family. If you need an experienced Gastric Bypass Surgeon in Eastchester, Westchester County, New York, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery today. Our surgeons specialize in a full range of obesity surgeries including laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery. Lawrence Hospital Center specializes in many minimally invasive surgeries, making the weight loss process as quick and painless as possible. Call today to see if you are a candidate for this life changing procedure.
The gastric bypass surgeons at Lawrence Hospital Center believe that the patient comes first. They realize that each patient is unique and find the best approach to helping each patient reach their weight loss goal. The quality care and professionalism of our surgeons is the best possible. Dr. Miguel Silva (Chief of Bariatric and General Surgery) is regarded as a mentor and educator in the field of obesity. To learn more about our surgical staff, and to find an experienced Gastric Bypass Surgeon, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery today.
Laparoscopy offers many advantages over traditional bariatric surgeries including:
• Minimally Invasive
• Smaller Incision
• Quicker Recovery
• Fully adjustable to each individuals weight loss needs
• Fully Reversible
• Shorter Hospital Stays
Why live with the burden of being obese, if you need an experienced Gastric Bypass Surgeon in Eastchester, Westchester County, New York, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, and request a consultation today.
- Can Mom's Weight Influence a Child's Risk of Obesity?
- Do Teaching Hospitals Offer Better Value?
- Drinks and Diet
- Expert Commentary: Kenneth J. Heinrich, M.D. 10/23/2009
- Expert Commentary: Ron Hekier, M.D. 9/24/2009
- Heart Disease Risk Increases Among Overweight Preschoolers
- Link Found Between High Fructose Corn Syrup and Diabetes
- Mother's Bariatric Surgery Lowers Risk of Obesity for Offspring
- Novel Approaches for Treating Obesity
- Weight Gain in Postmenopausal Woman and the Risk of Breast Cancer