Herniated Disc Treatment Clifton, NJ
Chronic back pain may be caused by herniated discs. To see if your pains are caused by a herniated disc and can then be treated with non surgical herniated disc therapies contact the professionals at the Spine & Joint Center. Located near Clifton, the Spine & Joint Center offers patients real solutions to back pain including the Stryker Spinal Decompression technology.
Dr. Damon Noto is a highly skilled physician who uses his years of experience to improve the quality of life for patients in the least invasive manner possible. At the Spine & Joint Center, they place a strong emphasis on providing preventive care for patients whenever possible. However, in situations like the occurrence of a herniated disc, the patient can expect safe treatment with long term, effective results.
The Stryker Dekompressor techniques provides a comprehensive pain management solution for chronic lower back pain. By removing the cause of herniated disc pain, it is possible to make a complete turnaround. This minimally invasive procedure has helped thousands avoid open procedures that are more invasive and risky. Call for more information.
A herniated disk can make your life a misery. Ease your pain with the care of a doctor who understands the nuances of herniated disc treatment. Call the Spine & Joint Center near Clifton, New Jersey today, and find out more about how the Stryker system can help you. Don't surrender to endless back pain, start managing your pain by calling today.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Shortened Muscles
- Fibrous Adhesions
- Long Term Pain Syndromes
- Disc bulges
- Joint cartilage problems
- Partial tears and injuries to tendons, muscles, or ligaments
- Tennis and golfer's elbow
- Rotator cuff and meniscus injuries
- Chronic bursitis
- Avascular necrosis of the bone
- 'Magic Metal' Speeds Rate of Bone Healing
- A Comprehensive Approach to Pain Rehab Can Disrupt Chronic Pain
- High Dose Vitamin D Can Prevent Falls For Seniors Over 65
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants May Cause Soft Tissue Damage
- Protecting Premenopausal Women's Bones with Minor Exercise
- Test for Lou Gehrig's Disease Investigated
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments
- Weight Loss Can Help Reduce Chance of Knee Osteoarthritis
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There