Weight Loss Surgeons in Westchester, NY
Are you looking for a weight loss surgeon in the Westchester, New York, area? Weight loss surgeons at Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, headed by Dr. Miguel Silva, have a level of professionalism and compassion that is rare to find in the modern world of medicine. Located in Westchester, New York, they have built a state of the art facility dedicated to helping you lose weight. Call today to request a consultation.
Dr. Miguel Silva is at the forefront of modern science in redefining weight loss surgery. He has been asked for assistance by many of the top surgeons in his field due to his exceptional knowledge of minimally invasive surgical procedures. Dr. Silva's expertise as a weight loss surgeon is renowned nationally, as he is both an educator and a mentor in weight loss surgery.
You may be a candidate for weight loss surgery if:
• You at least 100 pounds above ideal body weight
• You who are at least 80 pounds overweight and have life-threatening obesity related problems such as diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, etc.
• if you have also failed non-surgical attempts at weight loss, specifically a combined regimen of diet and exercise
Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery to request a consultation with a weight loss surgeon, and find out if bariatric surgery is right for you.
Do not spend another minute suffering from the shortcomings in your life due to obesity. In order to achieve a healthy lifestyle, you must keep a healthy weight. In Westchester, New York, a large team of professionals have dedicated their lives to giving you the greatest care available to assist you in your weight loss. Weight loss surgeon Dr. Miguel Silva is ready to hear from you. Give him a call today.
- Alcohol's Acetaldehyde May Be a Significant Cancer Risk
- An Amazing Anti-Cancer Protein
- Clinicians May be Screening for Cervical Cancer Too Often
- Compound May Help Fight a Common Leukemia
- Knowledge of Fat-Making Complex Could Fight Obesity
- Prostate Greenlight Laser Treatment
- Skin Cancer May Lead to Other Cancers
- Sun Pill
- The Health Implications of Pollution
- Vitamin D and Calcium Associated With Reduced Breast Cancer Risk