Slipped Disc Bergen County, NJ
Are you suffering from back and leg pain caused by a herniated (slipped) disc? Are you looking for treatment in New Jersey that is safe and effective? Receive cutting edge, effective care at the Spine & Joint Center in Hasbrouck Heights, Bergen County, New Jersey, where a compassionate staff of back pain doctors, physical therapists, and pain management specialists offers treatments that can heal your pain.
Dr. Damon Noto, the director of the Spine & Joint Center, offers patients with a slipped disc a safe and effective alternative to traditional low back surgery. Spinal decompression with the Stryker Dekompressor system is perhaps the most up-to-date, minimally invasive technology for treating back problems, including those induced by a slipped disc. Patients who received treatment at the Spine & Joint Center are often able resume everyday activities they couldn't prior to the procedure. Before beginning any treatment, Dr. Noto provides patients with a thorough consultation to ensure that each procedure is designed to meet their requirements.
Dr. Damon Noto and his staff combine their skills and areas of expertise in order to provide services for patients with a slipped disc and other debilitating back problems like:
- Disc bulges
- Joint cartilage problems
- Partial tears and injuries to tendons, muscles, or ligaments
- Tennis and golfer's elbow
- Rotator cuff and meniscus injuries
- Chronic bursitis
Don't let a slipped disc take away your active lifestyle. Call the Spine & Joint Center in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey as soon as possible and get the help you need to be pain free again.
- Anti-Arthritis Benefits of Ancient China's Qigong
- Five Foot Care Myths
- Glimmer of Hope for Spine-Injury Victims
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- Massage Therapy for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Conditions and Injuries May Be Linked to Statin Use
- One-Sixth of Knee Cartilage Treatments Need Redoing
- Practicing Tai Chi May Help Stroke Survivors Reduce Risk of Falling
- Protecting Knees: Rehab and "Prehab"
- Take a Pill or Hit the Gym? Drug Mimics Exercise's Effects