Sports, Athletic & Adolescent Injuries Manhattan, NYC
Are you an athlete that has suffered an injury? Are you looking for a group of physicians who are experts in the field of sports medicine, sports, athletic and adolescent injuries? Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine takes pride in the expertise of their staff of physicians and surgeons. If you need medical orthopedic care and are living in Northern New Jersey or Manhattan, NYC, call today. Don't put off your rehabilitation any longer.
Orthopedic care or sports medicine is the area of treatment employed to care for sports, athletic and many adolescent injuries. It is a field that requires great knowledge and experience. Each patient's injury is different and due to the nature of the complexity of joint, there are a wide range of treatments that can potentially help an injured patient. The expertise of the physicians on staff at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine has helped professional sports teams such as the New York Yankees keep in top playing shape.
Due to the types of injuries faced by athletes, the need for surgery is common. Though for many types of injuries it is essential to making a full recovery, it is not always necessary. The ability for the doctor to distinguish when surgery is needed is priceless and can provide the best results for a certain illness. This is the type of experience obtained by the doctors at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine and is exactly what separates this practice from others.
The Doctors at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine are experts in administering orthopedic solutions in:
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Arm surgery
If you are living with pain and want to know a place you trust with your orthopedic care, choose Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine near Northern New Jersey in Manhattan, NY. Their expertise is sports medicine, sports, athletic and adolescent injuries. They are ready and willing to assist you in every way they can. Call today.
- Could Muscular Dystrophy Be Treated with Cola Compound?
- Physical Inactivity May Be Responsible for the Same Amount of Deaths as Smoking
- Physiotherapy Shows Benefits Following Knee Replacement
- Chiropractic Helped U.S. Olympic Medal Count
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There
- Routine Exercise Raises Life Expectancy Even If Overweight
- Turning Bad Fat into Good Fat with Exercise
- Elderly Individuals Can Lower Their Risk of Type 2 Diabetes by Taking Short Walks
- Exercises You Can Do at Your Office
- The Middle Aged Brain Benefits from Exercise