Shoulder Separation / Shoulder Resurfacing Manhattan, NYC
Depending on the severity of the type of pain, joint injuries such as shoulder separation may need surgery to be resolved. In this case it is very important to visit professionals who understand the nature of such orthopedic injuries and can provide the proper treatment. Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine have been helping many down the road to a proper recovery. They provide a wide variety of treatments such as the shoulder resurfacing procedure and non-surgical methods and therapies. If you are living in Manhattan, NYC with chronic shoulder pain and are concerned, call today to schedule your consultation.
Shoulder resurfacing is a minimally invasive procedure that restores the health of the bone that makes up the ball portion of the joint. For young people who still have time to grow, replacing the whole shoulder is not wise because the joints and bones will further develop. In an older person where development has stopped, total shoulder joint replacement might be recommended, but for a younger patient, shoulder resurfacing is often the preferred option. The procedure works by only removing the outermost layers of the bone that are damaged, then replacing the missing tissue with a metal ball that covers the outside of the joint.
At Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine, the team of physicians that care for people like you are able to provide a wide variety of both surgical and non-invasive procedures. The decision for surgery is a big one and not to be taken lightly. They understand that and put all their efforts behind seeing that you get the care you need, surgical or otherwise. Their doctors have years of experience helping patients make important decisions like these; you can be confident that the treatment you get will adhere to the highest of standards.
The Doctors at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine are experts in administering orthopedic solutions in:
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Arm surgery
If you are suffering with a shoulder separation injury and living in Manhattan, NYC, choose Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine. They provide advanced surgical procedures such as shoulder resurfacing as well as other top of the line non invasive procedures. Don't put your rehabilitation off any longer. Call today to scheudle an appointment today.
- Could Muscular Dystrophy Be Treated with Cola Compound?
- Enjoy Your Life: Your Aging Body Will Thank You, Study Shows
- Exercise Programs Benefit Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Exercise is the Secret to a Good Night's Rest
- Fit Teens Face a Reduced Risk for Heart Attacks Later in Life
- One Simple Solution to Neck Pain: Good Posture
- Physical Inactivity May Be Responsible for the Same Amount of Deaths as Smoking
- Physiotherapy Shows Benefits Following Knee Replacement
- Reduce Heart Failure Risk by Getting Fit in Middle Age
- Routine Exercise Raises Life Expectancy Even If Overweight