Rotator Cuff Injury / Surgery Manhattan, NYC
If you have suffered a severe rotator cuff injury and are in need of surgery, it is important to consider who you are visiting for treatment. Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine has the ability to reconstruct the damaged tissue in the shoulder restoring use and function once again. If you are living in Manhattan, NYC or Northern New Jersey and are suffering with a rotator cuff injury, call Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine today.
Depending on the level of rotator cuff injury, surgery is not always necessary. However with heavy injuries such as a tear in the labral tissue, to relieve pain and discomfort, surgery is almost always a must. Arthroscopic methods are used for doctors to treat the shoulder while reducing the down time post-op. The procedure is conducted using several small tools which are inserted into the rotator cuff via small incisions. Among the devices is a special camera which gives the surgeon sight into the joint. This style of treatment is a great benefit, allowing the surgeon greater accuracy and having less down time.
Joint rehabilitation and reconstruction surgery are the most common operations conducted at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine. Surgery for rotator cuff injuries, torn ACL's and hip joint injuries are commonplace. Upon visiting Columbia, each patient recieves the same care as if they were a professional ball player. The staff using their knowledge and experience has helped professional teams such as the New York Yankee's and other collegate athletic teams keep playing in top shape. This standard of treatment is what is recieved upon visiting Columbia for treatment. Their physicians and surgeons are committed to seeing each patient succeed and return to their fullest working capability.
The Doctors at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine are experts in administering orthopedic solutions in:
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Arm surgery
If you have suffered a rotator cuff injury and are wondering what treatment you should receive, consider visiting the experts at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine in Manhattan, NYC. Their expertise will ensure that you receive surgery only when you need it. If you are living in Northern New Jersey or anywhere else in the tri-state area, call today to schedule an appointment.
- 8 Ways Exercise Keeps You Young and Healthy
- Elderly Individuals Can Lower Their Risk of Type 2 Diabetes by Taking Short Walks
- Enjoy Your Life: Your Aging Body Will Thank You, Study Shows
- Fit Teens Face a Reduced Risk for Heart Attacks Later in Life
- For Common Diseases, Exercise 'as Effective as Drugs'
- Human Stem Cells Return Motor Function to Paralyzed Rats
- Muscles Benefit Bones Three Times More than Fat
- Physical Inactivity May Be Responsible for the Same Amount of Deaths as Smoking
- Radical Cooling May Minimize Spinal Cord Damage
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There