Elbow Surgery / Elbow Replacement Manhattan, NYC
Sustaining heavy injuries to your elbows can make you eligible to receive elbow replacement surgery. It is important to get your injuries viewed by professionals who understand and know the proper procedure that will allow for the best recovery to be made. These professionals are located at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine. Not only do they have the knowledge but they have the expertise to assist in even the most complicated procedures. Their practice is located in Manhattan, NYC and is easily accessible from northern New Jersey. If you are in pain, call today.
The trauma from a bad fall or collision during sports can cause loss of motion, pain or even the development of arthritis. In this instance, such a patient would be eligible for elbow surgery, which of the joint replacement procedures is performed the least. Depending on age and condition of the elbow, total elbow replacement surgery might be conducted. No matter what the situation though, the team of physicians at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine will make sure that each patient is receiving the proper treatment for their particular injury. These physicians serve on staff on both professional and collegiate athletic teams keeping them in proper shape using their rehabilitative knowledge to keep athletes careers in tact during times of injury. The standard of treatment that each individual patient receives is no different than that of the professionals.
The Doctors at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine are experts in administering orthopedic solutions in:
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Arm surgery
If you are in need of elbow replacement surgery, Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine is the place for you. When considering surgery it is important to leave it to the best. Their office is easily accessible from Northern New Jersey conveniently located in Manhattan, NYC. Don’t put off your recovery any longer. Call in or stop by to schedule an appointment today!
- ACL Injuries with NFL Players | Orthopedics
- Even a Little Exercise Confers Benefits
- Fit Teens Face a Reduced Risk for Heart Attacks Later in Life
- Physiotherapy Shows Benefits Following Knee Replacement
- Routine Exercise Raises Life Expectancy Even If Overweight
- Stroke Victims' Rehab Aided by 3D Technology
- The Adverse Effects of Extended Marathon Running
- The Middle Aged Brain Benefits from Exercise
- Understanding the Link between Mental Health and Exercise
- Why Exercise is Crucial for Women's Longevity