Knee Surgeon / Knee Surgery Manhattan, NYC
Is a knee injury preventing you from being as active as you would like? Are you concerned about receiving the proper treatment? Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine located in Manhattan, NYC near Northern New Jersey is available for you to receive top of the line treatment for your knee pain. For even the most extreme instances where knee surgery is required, Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine has skilled knee surgeons ready to help you. If you are in pain, call today to schedule an appointment.
The ACL or Anterior Cruciate Ligament is one of the 4 ligaments that make up the human knee. It is a Intraarticular ligament located inside of the joint which upon tearing, the ends become degraded due to the fluid and enzymes contained within. Reconstructing the ACL is more complicated than simply attaching it back to the bone. The surgeon must actually take tissue from elsewhere in the body to reconstruct and repair the ligament. ACL reconstruction is one of the most common operations performed at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine. This type of injury is quite serious and non operative treatment is usually not an option. Many athletes that suffer such an injury must take a long road to recovery, but with the proper care, it is possible to make a healthy recovery. The physicians on staff at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine possess the skill necessary to provide such a recovery for each of their patients.
The Doctors at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine are experts in administering orthopedic solutions in:
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Arm surgery
When considering the road to recovery from an injury that requires knee surgery, there is no settling for second best. Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine possess some of the nation’s most skilled knee surgeons who can help you. Their practice is easily accessible from northern New Jersey as well as other parts of the city, conveniently located in Manhattan NYC. Call or visit to schedule an appointment today.
- A Natural Solution to Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Can Training Programs Boost Cognitive Function in Elderly Patients?
- Enjoy Your Life: Your Aging Body Will Thank You, Study Shows
- Fit Teens Face a Reduced Risk for Heart Attacks Later in Life
- Human Stem Cells Return Motor Function to Paralyzed Rats
- One Simple Solution to Neck Pain: Good Posture
- Protect Yourself From a Cold With Exercise
- Routine Exercise Raises Life Expectancy Even If Overweight
- Stand Up and Improve Your Life Expectancy
- Why Exercise is Crucial for Women's Longevity