Knee Pain / Knee Ligament Injuries Manhattan, NYC
Knee pain and knee ligament injuries are some of the most common injuries that bring people and athletes to an orthopedist or a sports medicine doctor. Pain in the knee can mean anything and so it is key to visit skilled professionals who are able to provide the right diagnosis and method of treatment. The physicians at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine have the skill to assist you in a healthy recovery. They are located in Manhattan, NYC and are accessible to residents of Northern New Jersey. If you are in pain and need help, consider Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine for treatment.
The sources that can cause knee pain are numerous. Tendinitis around the kneecap or strain due to over use in day to day activities both are common issues that contribute to discomfort in the knee. Such common causes can be treated using standard methods for rehabilitation. More complicated knee pain/ knee ligament issues can result in the need for more complicated treatments such as surgery. Whatever the case, the professional physicians on staff at the Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine are able to help with their broad experience base. From the most routine treatments like prescribing exercise routines, to the more complicated such as ACL reconstruction or joint replacement, each patient is sure to receive the best of each physician’s knowledge and experience.
The Doctors at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine are experts in administering orthopedic solutions in:
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Arm surgery
If you are experiencing pain and need assistance, be sure to visit the physicians of Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine. They can assist you with the latest and best methods for rehabilitation of patients knee pain/knee ligament injuries. Located in Manhattan, NYC, their office is easily accessible to northern New Jersey and other parts of the city. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- 8 Ways Exercise Keeps You Young and Healthy
- Elderly Individuals Can Lower Their Risk of Type 2 Diabetes by Taking Short Walks
- Exercise Programs Benefit Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Expert Commentary: Mary S. Burns, PhD 12/2/2009
- For Common Diseases, Exercise 'as Effective as Drugs'
- Human Stem Cells Return Motor Function to Paralyzed Rats
- Routine Exercise Raises Life Expectancy Even If Overweight
- Speed Ball
- Spinal Decompression for Lower Back Pain
- Turning Bad Fat into Good Fat with Exercise