Shoulder Pain / Shoulder Surgery Manhattan, NYC
Shoulder pain for many is a common occurrence that can greatly disturb one’s comfort, especially for athletes or those who are active daily. Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine is a practice located in the upper west side of Manhattan, NYC easily accessible from Northern New Jersey, that provides the highest standard of care for people and athletes allowing them to recover from conditions such as shoulder pain. Each patient receives the highest level of medical care for shoulder conditions that may require complex shoulder surgery. If you are suffering and are in need of orthopaedic care, Call Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine today and schedule an appointment.
The combined experience of the professionals at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine gives any of the patient’s access to the latest and best in joint rehabilitation surgery. The shoulder is a very complex joint with many different parts working together to allow normal function. If any of these parts should weaken or become unstable, shoulder pain is a result. A wide variety of conditions can come about and many may be treated with the latest non-invasive, rehabilitative methods. Shoulder surgery is a procedure that is not always necessary for certain injuries. With the expertise at Center for Shoulder, Elbow & Sports Medicine, each patient is sure to receive the proper treatment for their injury or pain. If shoulder surgery is necessary, than on staff is some of the most skilled surgeons that work with you to achieve the best recovery possible. Doctors at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine have served on professional teams such as the New York Yankees as well as prestigious collegiate teams providing their professional help and each patient that comes in is sure to be treated in the same manner.
The Doctors at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine are experts in administering orthopedic solutions in:
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Arm surgery
If you have been suffering with shoulder pain, or are considering shoulder surgery, it would be best to visit a group of doctors whose treatment you can be sure of. Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine located in Manhattan, NYC is accessible from all parts of New York as well as northern New Jersey. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- Chiropractic Helped U.S. Olympic Medal Count
- Elderly Individuals Can Lower Their Risk of Type 2 Diabetes by Taking Short Walks
- Even a Little Exercise Confers Benefits
- Exercise May Limit Alcohol's Damaging Impact on the Brain
- Physical Inactivity May Be Responsible for the Same Amount of Deaths as Smoking
- Physiotherapy Shows Benefits Following Knee Replacement
- Power Plate Technology Can Aid Physical Therapy
- Reduce Heart Failure Risk by Getting Fit in Middle Age
- The Middle Aged Brain Benefits from Exercise
- Understanding the Link between Mental Health and Exercise