Exceptional Orthopedic Surgeons in Manhattan, New York
Do you need an exceptionally skilled orthopedic surgeon? Some of the finest orthopedic surgeons in the Manhattan, New York area are at the Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine (CSES) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Charles S. Neer, the founder of The Center for shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine is widely recognized in his pioneering work in orthopedic surgery, including performing the first successful shoulder replacement surgery and developing an acromioplasty procedure for impingement syndrome.
Each of our orthopedic surgeons is an accomplished surgeon in his own right. Depending on your condition, the Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine offers a wide range of surgical procedures including arthroscopic(minimally invasive) surgery options for hips, knees, shoulders and elbows. They also perform reconstructive surgery for trauma, and joint replacement surgery for injury or arthritis.
Want to hear more? Call the the Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center to find out more. Our friendly staff will make sure you get the information you need, and can arrange a consultation with one of our reputable orthopedic surgeons.
An orthopedic surgeon treats conditions of the musculoskeletal system. This is often a critical need for athletes. Without effective treatment, overuse and performance injuries can potentially end an athlete’s career. Our orthopedic surgeons have successfully performed hundreds of surgeries for professional, amateur and student athletes. We also offer physical therapy and occupational therapy to support a full recovery and help prevent unnecessary injuries caused by poor form or incorrect practices.
Whether you need surgery for arthritis, injury or some other condition our orthopedic surgeons are some of the most outstanding in the Manhattan, New York area. You can entrust them fully to provide the best possible care available. Currently we are taking new clients, so call the Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine today to request a consultation.
- A Natural Solution to Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Chiropractic Helped U.S. Olympic Medal Count
- Elderly Individuals Can Lower Their Risk of Type 2 Diabetes by Taking Short Walks
- For Longevity Being Fit Is Paramount, Regardless of Weight
- Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants May Cause Soft Tissue Damage
- Physical Inactivity May Be Responsible for the Same Amount of Deaths as Smoking
- Preserving Osteoarthritic Knees
- Sports Injuries and Children
- Take a Pill or Hit the Gym? Drug Mimics Exercise's Effects
- The Middle Aged Brain Benefits from Exercise