Pediatric Orthopedics / Orthopedic Trauma Manhattan, NYC
Not every orthopedic center is able to accommodate young children when they face orthopedic problems. In this case, Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine located in Manhattan, NYC has a well experienced pediatric orthopedics center that is able to treat children who have faced orthopedic trauma and are suffering with pain. If you are living in Manhattan, NYC or Northern New Jersey, call today to schedule an appointment for your child.
Orthopedic treatment of children is a complex thing. Rehabilitating a child's injury must take into consideration the child's growth and future. A physician must operate in a way that can preserve the child's future. For a condition such as a shoulder ball fracture in a young person, a shoulder resurfacing procedure works by only taking out what is fractured from trauma and replacing it with a metal ball. It's making important choices for young patients like these that sets Columbia surgeons apart. It boils down to the doctors using their skills and experience to the greatest effect, ensuring that patients makes the most complete recovery possible.
The Physicians at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine are experts in administering orthopedic solutions in:
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Arm surgery
From pediatric orthopedics to orthopedic care for adults, any sort of orthopedic trauma can be treated by the professionals on staff at Columbia Center for Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine. If you are living in Northern New Jersey or Manhattan, NYC, call today.
- Could Muscular Dystrophy Be Treated with Cola Compound?
- Exercise Can Alter Fat Cells at the DNA Level
- Exercise is the Secret to a Good Night's Rest
- Muscles Benefit Bones Three Times More than Fat
- Protecting Knees: Rehab and "Prehab"
- Reduce Heart Failure Risk by Getting Fit in Middle Age
- Specific Strength Training Relieves Chronic Neck Pain
- Stroke Victims' Rehab Aided by 3D Technology
- Turning Bad Fat into Good Fat with Exercise
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There