About Spine & Joint Center
Having studied at some of the nation's top medical institutions and trained with leading physicians, Dr. Damon Noto has adopted a unique skill set as well as a different perspective on patient care. He prefers to see patients as a whole person rather than a set of symptoms – taking into consideration their physical and mental aspects and designing a course of treatment that meets their unique needs.
After graduating from the prestigious Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Dr. Noto completed his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at New York Presbyterian Hospital of Cornell and Columbia. He later took on a Spine and Pain Management fellowship at Harvard-affiliated New England Baptist Hospital. Dr. Noto has also undertaken advanced study of anti-aging medicine, nutrition and exercise as well as training in acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Affiliated with the Hackensack University Medical Center and the Hackensack Surgical Center, Dr. Noto has trained personally with Dr. Dante Implicito, MD – the current Chief of Spinal Surgery at Hackensack University Medical Center. His specializations in pain management, physical medicine/rehabilitation, and acupuncture offer a unique approach to medicine and reflect his compassionate concern for his patients' well-being.
- Dry Mouth Symptoms Due to Radiotherapy May Be Relieved By Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture May Improve GERD Symptoms
- Number of Children Getting Chiropractic Care Increases
- Physical Therapy, Not A Knee Brace, Aids In ACL Recovery
- Possible Link Found Between Tenacity and Well-Being
- Respiratory Tract Infection Risk Reduced by High Vitamin D Doses
- Ridding the Body of Toxic Chemicals
- Seven Anxiety-Fighting Foods
- The Most Alarming Health Stories of 2007
- What is Renal Stenosis?