Shoulder, Hip and Ankle Arthritis Bergen County, New Jersey
Do you feel pain in your joints? Have you tried medications, but the pain just keeps coming back? You may be suffering from arthritis. At Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation in Bergen County, New Jersey, you will find a staff with the experience and knowledge in shoulder, hip and ankle arthritis. If you are in pain, call them today.
The major complaint by individuals who have arthritis is pain. Pain is often a constant and daily feature of the disease. The pain may be localized to the back, neck, hip, knee or feet. The pain from arthritis occurs due to inflammation that occurs around the joint, damage to the joint from disease, daily wear and tear of joint, muscles strains caused by forceful movements against stiff, painful joints and fatigue. The most important factor in treatment is to understand the disorder and find ways to overcome the obstacles which prevent physical exercise. At the Waterfront Institute they will get to the source of your problem.
Don’t let arthritis control your life anymore. Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation in Bergen County, New Jersey utilizes the latest arthritis treatments. Stop using pills and treatments that don’t work; call Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation today.
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- Health Wrap - Week of July 24th
- Heavy Hand Bags and Back Pain
- Japanese Kampo Medicine
- New Technique May Extend Efficacy of Traditional Acupuncture
- Spinal Decompression for Lower Back Pain
- The Adverse Effects of Extended Marathon Running
- The Cause of Chronic Tension Headaches
- What is Renal Stenosis?