Headaches New Jersey
Are you suffering from acute or chronic headaches? Headaches can be a debilitating source of pain that cripples the ability to function from day to day for sufferers. It can be brought on suddenly without warning and last for weeks at a time. Dr. Ferraro is an experienced pain management doctor who has been helping many patients overcome their headaches and get back to living their normal life. If you have been suffering with headaches and are living in New Jersey, consider treatment with Dr. Ferraro today.
Headaches are defined as pain in the head or upper neck. Headaches have a wide variety of causes and are suffered by many people today. There are three major category of headaches: Primary, secondary and cranial neuralgias. Primary headaches are headaches that include migraines, tension headaches and cluster headaches. Secondary headaches are headaches caused by structural problems in the head or neck such as a head ache brought on by a herniated disc in the spine or swollen muscles in the neck. Cranial Neuralgias are pain caused by the inflammation of the nerves within the head. Though there are classifications, causes for the most common headache, the tension headache, is not known. There is little research to confirm the exact cause of a tension headache but researchers are sure that stress whether physical or emotional has a great effect on the frequency of headache.
Dr. Ferraro and his staff are well experienced at assisting people deal with the pain from their headaches. For Primary and secondary headaches, once the cause of the pain whether it is from a spinal issue or from excess stress is found an adequate treatment method can be employed. What makes Dr. Ferraro’s practice special is that he has so many types of treatments available at the patient’s disposal; from chiropractic care to many forms of alternative care.
A full list of Dr.Ferraro and staff’s areas of Expertise Include:
- Neck Pain, Headaches, Upper and Mid Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain, Muscle Spasms
- Post Operative Therapy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Herniated Discs & Sciatica
- Auto Accident & Related Injuries
- Sports Related Injuries
If you have been suffering with intense headaches, consider visiting Dr. Ferraro in New Jersey today. He has been helping thousands of residents overcome not only headaches but back pain, muscle pain and sports injury for many years. Call today to schedule a consultation.
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Jonathan Donath April 23, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- MRI Excellent in Investigating Back Pain
- Physical Therapy, Not A Knee Brace, Aids In ACL Recovery
- Preliminary Data a Boon for New Spinal Decompression
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- Test for Lou Gehrig's Disease Investigated
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"
- The Progression of Spinal Decompression