Migraines New Jersey
Are you suffering from intense migraines or headaches? Migraines can create a great disturbance when living from day to day. Today there are treatments available that are geared towards relieving sufferers of migraines without the need for invasive or complicated methods. Dr. Peter Ferraro has been helping New Jersey patients free themselves from the confinements of bad headaches. If you are suffering today and are in need of treatment, Dr. Ferraro can help. Call today.
Migraines are a form of vascular headache. They are caused by a combination of enlarged blood vessels and the release of nerve fibers into the blood. During a migraine headache, the nerve endings released into the blood cause inflammation, pain and further increasing enlargement of the blood vessels causing the pain to get exponentially worse. There are different methods for treatment. Medications can be used but, there are many non medical methods to treating migraines. Relaxation therapy as well as bio feedback can be used.
Dr. Ferraro is highly experienced at understanding the necessary steps that it takes to treat as migraine. He has been helping thousands of patients using a multidisciplinary style of treatment involving main stream and alternative methods. When a patient is suffering he puts to use the full width of experience and training to provide the best possible recovery method for his patients. His treatments are patient centered and are geared toward making the patient more comfortable and relaxed.
A full list of Dr.Ferraro and staff’s areas of Expertise Include:
- Neck Pain, Headaches, Upper and Mid Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain, Muscle Spasms
- Post Operative Therapy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Herniated Discs & Sciatica
- Auto Accident & Related Injuries
- Sports Related Injuries
One of the worst things is living in consistent pain and agitation. Migraines can have that effect if left untreated. Visit Dr. Ferraro today and get treatment today. He has been serving the New Jersey area with a high standard of medical and physical medicine. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- Anti-Arthritis Benefits of Ancient China's Qigong
- Chiropractic Stress Management May Boost Overall Health
- Doctors Cautiously Endorse Cerebrospinal-Fluid Pain Therapy
- Expensive MRIs and CAT Scans May Often Be Unnecessary
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- Muscle Endurance Tests Can Detect Early Stages of Multiple Sclerosis
- Physical Therapy Benefits Parkinson's Patients
- Test for Lou Gehrig's Disease Investigated