Vein Surgery Westchester County, New York
Are you in need of vein surgery? Are varicose veins preventing you from looking and feeling your best? Today there are simple surgical methods to curing your legs of unsightly varicose veins. Dr. Arlen G. Fleisher is a board certified cardiothoracic surgeon and phlebolgist who specializes in the treatment and removal of varicose and spider veins. Vein surgery can be performed to treat large varicose veins without keeping the patient from work or normal activity. Dr. Fleisher’s practice the Premier Vein Centers of Westchester has assisted many Westchester County, New York residents achieve healthier looking legs and can help you. Call today to schedule a consultation.
Vein Surgery today has progressed a lot since the early methods of vein surgery dating back to the late 60’s. Dr. Fleisher’s training and experience allows him to provide a wide variety of high quality care. At PVC, there are numerous contemporary and classic methods of vein treatment offered. Surgeries can be performed using local, spinal or general anesthesia. Patients who receive surgeries return home the same day as the procedure. Once a consultation is conducted with dr. Fleisher the best possible method of treatment can be chosen.
Surgical Methods offered at the Premier Vein Centers of Westchester are:
• Traditional Ligation & Stripping
• PIN Stripping
• Ambulatory Phlebectomy
Premier Vein Centers of Westchester is a state of the art center. Not only are they equipped and experienced to provide surgical service but they provide the full width of minimally invasive and non invasive methods which include:
• Endovenous Laser Treatment
• Endovenous Radio Frequency Ablation (Procedure)
• Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy (Echo-Sclerotherapy)
• Light-Based Treatments
• Conservative Treatments
• Compression Stockings
• Herbal Treatments
• Chemical Peels
• Laser Facial Hair Removal
If you are considering vein surgery, there are options present for you at the Premier Vein Center of Westchester. Dr. Fleisher can give you a consultation and provide you with the treatment that best suits you. If you are living in Westchester County, New York, call today to schedule an appointment.
- Expert Commentary: Steven D. Bines M.D. 12/04/2009
- High-Risk Stroke Patients See Prevention Stenting Become Safer
- What is an Aneurysm?
- If Left Untreated, Varicose Veins Can Pose Risks
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease?
- What is Carotid Stenosis?
- What Is The Impact of Smoking on Vascular Disease?
- Your First Visit
- Binge Drinking In College Years May Raise Risk For Heart Disease
- Coronary Atherosclerosis Strongly Linked to Stroke Risk