Laser Varicose & Spider Vein Removal Goshen, Orange County, NY
Have you been suffering from the effects of unattractive varicose or spider veins on your legs or face? Many people have been turning to vein removal to improve the health and look of their legs. Treatment has greatly improved with the introduction of laser technology among others to the field. The Premier Vein Centers of Hudson Valley under the leadership of Dr. Arlen G. Fleisher has been able to provide patients with all of the latest treatments available. If you are in need of vein removal treatment and are living in Goshen, Orange County, NY, contact Dr. Fleisher’s office today.
Ven removal can happen in many ways. There are traditional methods of surgery that involve the surgical stripping of the greater saphenous vein s in the leg. There are newer methods that achieve the same reliable results with less complications and downtime. Schlerotherapy and the endovenous laser treatment are both fairly recent treatment methods that both collapse varicose and spider veins to allow them to be reabsorbed into the body. The schlerotherapy uses a sclerosant which serves as an irritant to the vein wall casing it to seal and collapse on its own. The Endovenous laser therapy uses a threaded fiber able to conduct light pulse energy into the vein wall also causing it to close and collapse. In both instances once the vein is collapsed, the body starts to re-absorb it leaving the leg healthy and beautiful looking.
Treatments offered at the Premier Vein Centers of Hudson Valley include:
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Endovenous Radio Frequency Ablation (Procedure)
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy (Echo-Sclerotherapy)
- Traditional Ligation & Stripping
- PIN Stripping
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Light-Based Treatments
- Conservative Treatments
- Compression Stockings
- Herbal Treatments
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Facial Hair Removal
For the latest in laser removal treatment for varicose and spider veins, contact Dr. Arlen Fliesher. He has been helping people with his experience. Being a board certified cardiothoracic surgeon allows him to take a unique view on vein treatment. If you are living in Goshen, Orange County, NY, call today to make an appointment.
- Insurer Takes Step That Could Restrict Vein Surgery
- Coronary Atherosclerosis Strongly Linked to Stroke Risk
- What is an Aneurysm?
- What is Coronary Artery Disease?
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Complications Improved Through Fitness
- Aorta Inflammation Gene Could Cause an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Why Women Live Longer
- Your First Visit
- Heart Attacks and Stroke Caused by Kidney Disease Mechanism
- Statins are Unlikely to Prevent Blood Clots