DRX9000 Midtown Manhattan, New York City
Are you suffering from acute or persistent back pain? Treatment with the DRX9000 has been providing promising results to patients who experience chronic, debilitating pain. Dr. Allan Weisberg of Midtown Total Health is a leader in the field of non-surgical spinal decompression and has been offering his clinical skill to benefit patients. If you are living in midtown Manhattan, New York City and are experiencing back pain, contact Dr. Allan Weisberg’s office to schedule an appointment today.
The DRX9000 was created to provide a method decompression therapy that was safe and effective. It works by creating a vacuum called “negative intradiscal pressure” to relive the discs herniation which in turn relives pressure on the surrounding nerves. The body normally reacts to traction by going into spasm which has prevented the success of previous forms of decompression tables. The DRX9000 has the ability to adjust the amount of pull created according to the reaction from the patient’s body. It cycles through a series of pulling and relaxing as the treatment is being administered. Cases exist where patients who previously were on route to surgery have tried the DRX9000 with nothing to loose and gained their lives back and can now do things they never thought possible.
The DRX can be used to treat conditions such as:
- Forward Head Posture
- Back Pain
- Herniated and/or bulging discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- A relapse or failure following surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
Back pain and other ailments can now be effectively treated in a non-invasive, non-surgical way. If you have been wondering about the DRX9000 and would like to more information about treatment, contact Dr. Allan Weisberg’s office at Midtown Total Health. He has been serving residents of midtown Manhattan, New York City with a high level of compassion and care. Call today.
- Chiropractic Can Relieve Rising Economy-Related Stress
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Expert Commentary: Ali Bijan Rafie, B.S, D.C. - 6/24/2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Heavy Hand Bags and Back Pain
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- NIH Endorses Alternative Therapies for Back Pain
- Preliminary Data a Boon for New Spinal Decompression
- Rapid Rise in "Complementary" Medical Services
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain