Spinal Decompression Therapy New Jersey
You can't bend, sit, stand, or sleep. What are you waiting for? Dr. Peter Ferraro uses spinal decompression with the DRX9000 to help alleviate pain. As the leader of Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation in New Jersey, Dr. Ferraro has years of experience in spinal decompression.
Spinal decompression therapy is an innovative treatment for back, neck, or leg pain. Pain is often caused by misaligned discs in the spine which pinch on nerves causing excruciating pain. Spinal decompression with the DRX9000 works by removing some of the disc material that is compressing the spinal nerves. This results in the disc acting like a vacuum - it draws bulging or slipped disc material back into proper alignment. In essence spinal decompression allows the body to heal itself. Treatments are often followed up with strengthening sessions to prevent re-injury.
Conditions treated using Spinal Decompression include:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Bulging/ Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disks
- Facet Syndrome
Dr. Ferraro is the director of Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation in Bergen County, NJ. He helps patients by providing experienced back pain relief medicine in conjunction with the most advanced technologies, and a well trained and friendly staff. He is dedicated to help each patient by creating individualized treatment plans in a warm and friendly environment.
You deserve to move without pain. Call Dr. Ferraro at Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation in New Jersey today for a free consultation to go over your condition and determine if spinal decompression therapy is the right option for you.
- 8 Ways Exercise Keeps You Young and Healthy
- Artificial Disc Therapy Outperforms Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Back Pain Treatment Places Postmenopausal Women at Risk for Bone Loss
- Elderly Dementia Risk Lowered By Routine Exercise
- Exercise Can Alter Fat Cells at the DNA Level
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Hyland Robertson, DC 3/25/2009
- Glimmer of Hope for Spine-Injury Victims
- Hand Use Following Spinal Cord Injury Improved by Noninvasive Stimulation
- Middle Aged Exercise Boosts Health in Old Age
- Physical Inactivity May Be Responsible for the Same Amount of Deaths as Smoking