Degenerative Disc Disease New Jersey
As we age, the cartilage and other cushioning materials in our bodies tend to start breaking down like spinal discs. This can lead to serious back pain that just won’t seem to go away and leaves those who suffer from it desperate for a way out. Often referred to as degenerative disc disease, the pain from this condition can be significant, but it isn’t permanent. Peter Ferraro, DC in New Jersey is a chiropractic back doctor who brings together a number of different treatment styles to help his patients get back to pain-free living.
Degenerative disc disease is a painful condition and the sooner you pursue treatment, the sooner you can find relief. Dr. Ferraro offers a number of different treatments so that patients can get back to living their lives. Among the offerings at Dr. Ferraro’s office are chiropractic adjustment, spinal decompression therapy, sports therapy, and physical therapy. After conducting a thorough examination and making a determination of the root cause of your pain, Dr. Ferraro will develop a treatment regimen that may include elements of a number of disciplines.
Common conditions that are treated at Dr. Ferraro’s practice include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain or Stiffness
- Joint Problems
- Post Orthopedic Surgery Physical Therapy
- Muscle Pain and Weakness
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sports Injuries
Be rid of the pain of degenerative disc disease with the comprehensive approach taken by Dr. Peter Ferraro. His New Jersey office wants to help you. Call now and make your appointment.
- Stem Cells Can Aid Spinal Disc Repair
- Expensive MRIs and CAT Scans May Often Be Unnecessary
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- Specific Strength Training Relieves Chronic Neck Pain
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There
- The Progression of Spinal Decompression
- The Cause of Chronic Tension Headaches
- Sports Injuries and Children
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments