Spinal Stenosis Bergen County, NJ
Do you have pain in your back that extends down into the legs and that has stopped you from living a normal, complete life? Severe back pain like that can be associated with spinal stenosis, a narrowing of the spinal canal that can often result from spinal disc issues or genetics. This condition can be extremely debilitating and requires a back doctor to treat it. If back pain like this is taking control of your life, Peter Ferraro, DC of Bergen County, NJ can help you.
A major feature of treatment for conditions like spinal stenosis from Dr. Ferraro is the comprehensive approach that is taken. Any program that Dr. Ferraro creates for you can include elements from a number of different disciplines, including chiropractic adjustment, physical therapy, spinal decompression therapy, sports medicine and pain management. An evaluation with Dr. Ferraro will determine the root of your pain, and together you can decide what kind of treatment will best serve you.
Common conditions that are treated at Dr. Ferraro’s practice include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain or Stiffness
- Joint Problems
- Post Orthopedic Surgery Physical Therapy
- Muscle Pain and Weakness
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sports Injuries
If the pain in your back is too great to bear any more, get treatment from Dr. Peter Ferraro in Bergen County, New Jersey. For conditions like spinal stenosis, his comprehensive approach can make a difference and stop the pain. Call today.
- Anti-Arthritis Benefits of Ancient China's Qigong
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Hyland Robertson, DC 3/25/2009
- For Arthritis, Prevention is Better than the Cure
- Hand Use Following Spinal Cord Injury Improved by Noninvasive Stimulation
- Number of Children Getting Chiropractic Care Increases
- Only Exercise Found to Prevent Low-Back Problems
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- Remedy or Ripoff Focus Factor
- Stroke Patients Can Get Back On Their Feet with Home Rehabilitation