Teeth in One (1) Day Northern New Jersey
Our teeth say a lot about us. So when we lose them, it's important for replacements to both look and feel right. Dentures have long been a standard, but as a removable prosthetic, they don't often perform to expectations as they can cause speech issues and pain. Traditional dental bridges and crowns may offer a solution, but as they fail years down the road, you may run into a problem with not having enough sound teeth to support a new bridge. These days, you have another choice. Advanced Periodontics & Implant Dentistry utilizes the All on 4™ technique for dental implants to give patients beautiful, permanent (non-removable) teeth in one day.
The All on 4™ technique has been restoring full smiles for patients across the globe for more than 10 years. Patients are so drawn to this procedure for a number of important reasons. Perhaps the biggest reasons are that those previously denied access to dental implants are almost always eligible for treatment with the All on 4™ technique and that the majority of patients with low bone volume can still get new teeth with Advanced Periodontics & Implant Dentistry and typically without requiring bone grafts. No bone grafting allows for much shorter recovery times, and your replacement teeth will be fixed in place on four titanium posts (per jaw) which stabilizes bone levels. In just one day, you can have brand new teeth in just a single visit.
Major advantages of the All on 4™ technique for dental implants include:
• Can provide implants for the majority of patients suffering from low bone volume
• Unlike traditional implants, typically requires no bone grafting
• Significant improvement over dentures and saves time compared to traditional implant procedure techniques
• Shorter recovery times than most other implant procedures for full mouth reconstruction
• Improves oral hygiene and speech capability
• Gorgeous new teeth the same day you come in for an office visityour implants
Teeth in one day is a reality with the All on 4™ technique at Advanced Periodontics & Implant Dentistry in northern New Jersey. Rebuild your smile. Call us today.