All-on-4 Dental Implants Cumberland County, New Jersey
An attractive smile is a big part of making a first impression and it carries with it a sense of confidence. However, the loss of any of your teeth can change all that very quickly. If you are missing teeth and are suffering with dentures or just want a permanent solution, Advanced Periodontics & Implant Dentistry in northern New Jersey serves Cumberland County and all of NJ using the All on 4™ technique for dental implants, a surgical solution for beautiful new teeth the same day.
The All on 4™ technique has been used for over 10 years to replace teeth for patients who are missing many or all of them. During an All on 4™ procedure, four titanium implants are surgically placed in the jaw; these implants will provide the foundation for your replacement teeth that we will create for you. Even in cases where patients have issues with low bone volume, implants seldom require any bone grafting, so patients’ recovery times are significantly shortened. In the span of an afternoon or less, you can have beautiful new teeth the same day.
Benefits of the All on 4™ technique for dental implantation:
• Beautiful new teeth the same day
• Addresses both hard and soft tissue problems with gingival replacements
• Improves speech problems caused by missing teeth
• Natural look and feel to implants
• Improves chewing function
• Patients previously told that dental implants were not an option are often eligible for All on 4™
• Often requires no bone grafting, unlike traditional dental implants techniques
• Shorter recovery times than traditional dental implants procedures
New teeth with the All on 4™ technique can restore a full and glowing smile in just one day. For the highest standard in care for missing teeth, Advanced Periodontics & Implant Dentistry serving Cumberland County and all of New Jersey is the place to turn to. Call today.