Teeth in an Hour New Jersey
For people who have lost most or all of their teeth, the options for replacement have been fairly limited until recently. Dentures and prosthetics have existed for years but tend to cause issues with soreness, slippage and problems with speech. Traditional dental implants often require bone grafting to ensure that the implants will hold and function properly and usually have long healing periods. Advanced Periodontics & Implant Dentistry in New Jersey, uses modern dental techniques like the All-on-4 approach to dental implants to give patients new teeth in as little as an hour.
The All-on-4 is a procedure that has revolutionized treatment with dental implants. Using four titanium posts, a full bridge can be delivered on the same day. We use ground-breaking technology to produce a three dimensional image of your jaw. With this image, we are able to perform a virtual insertion of your implants, ensuring optimal use of available bone. The final product is very biocompatible and looks and feels natural because individual ceramic crowns are used. This fixed bridge has several advantages when compared to removable dentures, including improved speech and hygiene. In only one day, you can leave our center with fully restored and beautiful teeth that you can use immediately.
Benefits of the All-on-4 technique for dental implantation:
• Beautiful new teeth in just one visit
• Improves speech problems caused by missing teeth
• Improves chewing function
• Patients who were previously told that dental implants were not an option are often eligible for the All-on-4 technique
• Almost never requires bone grafting unlike traditional dental implant techniques, which often do
• Shorter recovery times than traditional dental implant techniques
If you are looking for a treatment that can give you teeth in one day, Advanced Periodontics & Implant Dentistry can help you. Call us in Bergen County, New Jersey today for more information on All-on-4 dental implants.